Search results 5
- Negotiating the development and transfer of technologies for a Copenhagen agreed outcome: Issues for considerationRichard J.T. Klein, Birama Diarra, David LesolleSep 2009, Briefing - IIED
- The Human Dimension of Climate Adaptation: the importance of local and institutional issuesIan Christoplos, Richard J.T. Klein, Simon Anderson, Katell Le Goulven, Margaret Arnold, Victor Galaz, Merylyn Hedger2009, Book - Commission on Climate Change and Development
- Financing climate change policies in developing countriesYuri Okubo, Axel Michaelowa, Arno Behrens, Richard J.T. Klein, Saleem Huq, Jessica AyersJul 2008, Report/paper - Euopean Parliament, Brussels
- Streamlining adaptation to climate change into development projects at the national and local level. In European Parliament, Financing climate change policies in developing countries.Saleemul Huq, Jessica Ayers, Yuri Okubi, Axel Michaelowa, Arno Behrens, Richard KleinJul 2008, Report/paper - European Parliament, Brussels.
- Mainstreaming Adaptation to Climate Change in Coastal Bangladesh by building Civil Society AlliancesFrank Thomalla, Terry Cannon, Saleemul Huq, Richard J. T. Klein, Claudia SchaererApr 2005, Report/paper - unknown publisher
Found 5 matches