Information for 7058IIED
Sustainable Cities Revisited II
Journal article, 304 pages
This includes papers on
* Community-level local agenda 21s in Manizales and in Lima.
* Land invasion and model house building in Cape Town.
* Information and participation within environmental management.
* Addressing children’s needs in urban areas.
* Sustainable manufacturing.
* Pro-poor urban regeneration.
* Partnerships for Local Agenda 21s.
* Urban agriculture in Havana and in Nigerian cities.
* Waste collection and management in Madras and in Quito.
* Local Agenda 21 in Ilo, Peru.
* Disaster preparedness in Turkey.
* Incorporating gender issues in quality of life research.
It also includes three papers on participatory tools and methods: Research on violence with examples from Colombia and Guatemala. Indicators for users and suppliers of environmental services. Environmental health information systems.