Search results 11-20 of 36
- Adaptation In Mountain Communities In TajikistancareNov 2006, Presentation - unknown publisher
- In touch - resources related to mapping and PGIS and other participation-related resources (PLA 54)PLA co-editorsApr 2006, Journal article - IIED and the Technical Centre for Agricultural and Rural Cooperation ACP-EU (CTA).
- PGIS as a sustained (and sustainable?) practice: First Nation Experiences in Treaty 8 BC, Canada (PLA 54)Craig Candler, Rachel Olson, Steven DeRoy, Kieran BroderickApr 2006, Journal article - IIED and the Technical Centre for Agricultural and Rural Cooperation ACP-EU (CTA).
- Development and Adaptation Days at COP-11Saleem Huq2005, Event material - unknown publisher
- Comments on Draft MMSD Report - Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada (PDAC)VariousApr 2002, Project material - unknown publisher
- Stories from Eden: Case studies of community-based wildlife managementDilys Roe, Margaret Jack2001, Working paper - IIED
- Wellbeing of Nations, TheR Prescott-Allen2001, Report/paper - unknown publisher
- PLA Notes 38: Participatory Processes in the NorthGuest editors: Charlotte Flower, Paul Mincher, Susan RimkusJun 2000, Journal - IIED
- Evaluating Eden: Exploring the myths and realities of community-based wildlife management: Series overviewDilys Roe, James Mayers, Maryanne Grieg-Gran, Ashish Kothari, Christo Fabricius, Ross Hughes2000, Working paper - IIED
- PLA Notes 36: General IssueVarious contributorsOct 1999, Journal - IIED