Search results 6
- Lessons learnt from 20 years of revenue sharing at Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, UgandaPhil Franks, Medard TwinamatsikoNov 2017, Research report - IIED
- Who wants what? Assessing the supply and demand for locally produced tourism services around Bwindi Forest, UgandaHarold Goodwin, Salvatrice Musabyeyezu, Peter Nizette, Dilys Roe, Medard TwinamatsikoFeb 2017, Report/paper - IIED
- Profiling unauthorized natural resource users for better targeting of conservation interventionsMariel Harrison, Julia Baker, Medard Twinamatsiko, EJ Milner-GullandAug 2015, Journal article - Wiley Periodicals
- Enhancing equity through the establishment of community based monitoringMedard Twinamatsiko, Robert MujuniJun 2015, Report/paper - ITFC
- Linking Conservation, Equity and Poverty Alleviation: Understanding profiles and motivations of resource users and local perceptions of governance at Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, UgandaMedard Twinamatsiko, Julia Baker, Mariel Harrison, Mahboobeh Shirkhorshidi, Robert Bitariho, Michelle Wieland, Stephen Asuma, E.J. Milner-Gulland, Phil Franks, Dilys RoeAug 2014, Research report - IIED
- Linking Protected Area Conservation with Poverty Alleviation in Uganda: Integrated Conservation and Development at Bwindi National ParkJulia Baker, Robert Bitariho, Andrew Gordon-Maclean, Panta Kasoma, Dilys Roe, Douglas Sheil, Medard Twinamatsiko, Godbur Tumushabe, Miriam van Heist, Michelle Weiland2013, Book chapter - Nova Science Publishers Inc.
Found 6 matches