Information for G03654
From rapid to reflective: 25 years of Participatory Learning and Action (PLA 66)
Chapter of book
Robert Chambers, one of the pioneers of rapid rural appraisal, and one of the founders of the PLA series, sets the scene for the publication of the 66th issue of PLA on its 25th anniversary, reflecting on the wide range of themes covered by the series over the years.
Robert is a research associate at the Institute of Development Studies (IDS), Brighton, UK.
Link to other web page:
- IIED code: G03654
- Published: Sep 2013 - IIED
- Area: Bangladesh, Chile, Ethiopia, India, Kenya, Malawi, Nepal, Niger, Philippines, Tanzania, Uganda, UK, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Theme: Monitoring, evaluation and learning
- Series: Participatory Learning and Action
- Source pub: Participatory Learning and Action 66