Information for G02962
RCPLA Network pages (PLA 54)
News from member organisation of the Resource Centres for Participatory Learning and Action (RCPLA) Network.
Participatory Learning and Action (PLA, formerly PLA Notes) is the world's leading series on participatory learning and action approaches and methods. PLA publishes articles on participation aimed at practitioners, researchers, academics and activists. All articles are peer-reviewed by an international editorial board. See: www.planotes.org
Article in: PLA 54. Guest-edited by: Giacomo Rambaldi, Jon Corbett, Michael K. McCall, Rachel Olson, Julius Muchemi, Peter A. Kwaku Kyem, Daniel Wiener, Robert Chambers
To read the full table of contents or download whole issue please click on More information above.
Link to other web page:
- IIED code: G02962
- Published: Apr 2006 - IIED and the Technical Centre for Agricultural and Rural Cooperation ACP-EU (CTA).
- Area: Bangladesh, Nigeria, Canada, Kenya, UK, Mali
- Theme: Monitoring, evaluation and learning
- Series: Participatory Learning and Action 54
- Source pub: Participatory Learning and Action 54 – Mapping for change: practice, technologies and communication